The all new Neo Outlaw 800W 36V Mini dirt bike is an amazing fast bike for kids to enjoy with 3 speed settings so your child can get used to riding at slow speeds before increasing the revs.
800W 36V Electric Dirt Bike Neo Outlaw – Electric Ride on Cars brings you the all new 800W 36V Mini dirt bike from Neo Outlaw This is a fantastic addition to the Neo Outlaw Scooters and Quad bikes Range.
This is a powerful 800w 36v kids mini dirt bike, perfect for off road use and as it is electric powered it is virtually silent compared to the noisy petrol versions, the powerful battery and motors can reach up to 24kmph depending on the weight load and terrain it is rode upon.
With front a rear discs to be able to stop safely this 800w 36v dirt bike also comes with 3 speed settings so as parents you can set the speed with the key, start off on the low speed setting and adjust as your child gets comfortable riding it to the higher speeds.
Neo Outlaw 800w 36v Dirt Bike Specification
TYPE: DIRT BIKE FUEL: ELECTRIC MAX. SPEED: 24KM/H CERTIFICATION: CE POWER: 501 – 1000W VOLTAGE: 36V MOTOR: BRUSH CONDITION: NEW BRAND NAME: NEO OUTLAW BRAKE(F/R): HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKES COLOR BLUE, RED, ORANGE, GREEN STARTING SYSTEM: ELECTRIC START FRONT SUSPENSION: HYDRAULIC WHEEL SIZE: 2.50-10 BATTERY 36V9AH BATTERY
Please note that this product Requires Assembly and comes boxed
Assembled dimensions are
Bike Size: 124cm x 56cm 80cm Length Width Height
Floor to Seat height: 58cm
Please note that the warranty does not cover the following
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings and bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Any accidental damage or normal Wear and Tear
- Damage caused by misuse
- Damage caused by lack of/insufficient maintenance
- Changes or modifications made to the item
Quick FAQs regarding 800w bikes
- How long does it take to charge the Electric Dirt Bike?
A. Approximate Charge time from dead to full is around 6 hours
2. What is the ride time on these electric dirt bikes?
A. Approximate ride time is 45 mins to 120 mins depending on surface, weight of rider and terrain it is ridden on.
3. My battery is dead in a short time what could the problem be?
10-12 Years Old