GET £50 Off with this code : £50-OFF
Introducing the ‘all new’ SX-250d Series III electric bike. The e-Cargo bike that’s engineered and built like a motorcycle.
The SX-250d looks and performs similarly to a petrol moped but is classed as an ‘electrically assisted pedal cycle’ (EAPC). The SX-250d has the features, benefits, and robustness of a moped with all the cost savings of a bicycle – in addition to its being great for the environment! With this cargo bike we’re creating a revolution in home delivery, and we’d love you to come along for the ride.
Please Note: Delivery model includes Rear Carrier Box, Technology Bar with GPS Holder, and USB charging port as standard.
- Lightweight lockable and removable Lithium-ion 48V battery pack
- High torque 250W high-efficiency brushless hub motor with pedal assist system
- Removable Dedicated Lithium-ion charger with internal cooling fan and 13amp 3 pin plug (U.K) or a 2 pin Type F plug (Euro), charge anywhere, at home, school, Uni, work etc.
- Approx. 40-50 miles (64-80km) range on a single 7-hour charge**
- The saddle is long and well cushioned so riders of all heights can find their sweet spot without adjusting the seat height
- Walk mode button taking you up to 4mph/6 mph
- Powerful front & rear CBS disc brake system
- Fully adjustable rear shock absorbers
- Remote-control immobiliser alarm and keyless Go
- Technology Bar with integrated GPS holder and USB charging port
- Rear box carrier including sliding mechanism and tray, with LED rear light and indicators
- Strong electro plated lightweight steel frame
- Impact resistant high quality body panels
- Digital MPH (U.K & U.S.A) and KPH (Europe) speedometer with power level indicator
- Ultra-bright LED headlamp with hi/lo beam, rear lamp and side indicator lamps and ‘day running light’
- Centre stand & side stand
- Folding pedals
- Lockable front glove box
- Alloy wheels
- Reinforced tubeless road tyres
- CE conformity certificate
- 12 months warranty or 8,000 miles*
Due to the fact these bikes are delivered with a white glove service and constructed at your premises we cannot offer refunds on these products once the packaging has been opened. See clause below.
the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;