Mankeel MK9 Steed MK 090
German Safety Standard Design & Produce
All steps from design to production, raw materials and testing are all proceed in strict accordance with German safety standards to escort your safe riding.
With 10.4ah, 36V battery capacity, combined with lightweight body, the battery life is far beyond expectation, the newest actual test data is that the load is 75kg, and the controller 17A limits the current. continue to drive at a speed of 21km/h on a flat road and the longest range can reach 42KM!
8.5 inch Solid Tire
Mankeel Steed uses the new high-elastic rubber tires, which is more wear-resistant
that does not require inflation, and has no risk of puncture. Meanwhile,
the rubber pattern on the tire surface has undergone a new scientific design,
makes the grip and anti-skid performance more outstanding.
LED Smart Display
Three-speed speed regulation 15-25-30km/h
The operation of various buttons on the front is intuitive and easy.
The instrument panel displays power, gear, speed, riding time,
lights on and off status, left and right turn signal status
are all be clear at a glance.
Classic Fast Folding Design
Just three steps, one click, one button, storage in one go
The folded scooter is small in size and can be placed in the
trunk of the car or in the corner of the office without taking
APP Intelligent Operation
Intelligent dynamics, real-time data detection,
complete functions, convenient management,
Scooter anti-theft lock via app.
Front & Rear Dual Absorber
Execllent shock absorption perfomance
In addition to using high-elasticity tires to serve the
scooter's shock absorption effect, we have also equipped
this model with a front wheel shock absorption and a
rear wheel dual shock absorption system. The combination
of two high-elastic tires and dual absorption system springs
greatly absorbs the vibration and impact energy during riding,
giving you a very comfortable riding experience.
Double Brake System
Front electronic handbrake + Rear wheel fender mechanical fHumanized and convenient design
Let you ride worry-freeoot brake
Guard your convenient and safe riding
Wheel size :8.5 inch , front motor
Rated motor power ：350W Peak Power:500W
Max speed ：25KM/H
Max Range ：30-35KM
Climbing angle ：15°
Max load ：120kg
Battery capacity ：10.4Ah
Charging time ：4H
Battery rated voltage ：36V；
Maximum charging voltage （V）42V 2A
Input voltage：110-220V 50-60Hz
Battery position ：Pedal interior
Instrument digital display
Finger wave throttle
Electronic brake ；foot brake
Front and rear lights
Front and rear shock absorption
classification of waterproof；IP54
Features: with USB for phone charging
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Mankeel after-sales terms and warranty
This clause is only applicable to the distributors officially authorized by Shenzhen Mankeel Technology Co., Ltd. and Mankeel products sold on third-party online sales platforms operated by Shenzhen Mankeel Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Mankeel Technology Co., Ltd will provide users who have purchased Mankeel products with a three-year warranty. If the product fails under normal use according to the user manual, the buyers can send it back to our company with the warranty card, we will provide you with the after-sales service within the warranty period.
For users who have purchased Mankeel electric scooter products, we will provide you with a one-year free warranty service. During the warranty period, the product cannot be used normally due to product quality problems. Within 7 days from the purchase of the product, you can apply to our company for return and replacement with invoices and other valid documents. After the warranty period expires, the company will charge related fees for products that need to be maintained and updated.
1. The main body of the electric scooter frame and the main pole are guaranteed for one year
2. The other main components include motors, batteries, controllers, and instruments. The warranty period is 6 months.
3. Other functional parts include headlights/taillights, brake lights, instrument housing, fenders, mechanical brakes, electronic brakes, electronic accelerators, bells, and tires. The warranty period is 3 months.
4. Other exterior parts including frame surface paint, decorative strips, and foot pads are not included in the warranty.
In any of the following situations, it is not covered by the free warranty and will be repaired for a fee.
1. Failure caused by the user’s failure to use, maintain and adjust in accordance with the “Instruction Manual”.
2. The damage caused by the user’s self-modification, disassembly, and repair, and the failure caused by non-compliance with the use regulations
3. Failure caused by improper storage by the user or accident
4. The valid invoice, warranty card, factory number is inconsistent with the model or altered
5. Damage caused by long-term riding in the rain and immersion in water (this clause is only for Mankeel electric scooter products)
1. The warranty terms only apply to products sold by Shenzhen Mankeel Technology Co., Ltd. For products purchased from unauthorized dealers or other channels, the company does not bear the warranty responsibility.
2. In order to protect your legal rights and interests, please don’t forget to ask the seller for the <sale (warranty card and platform certificate>) and other supporting vouchers when purchasing the product.
Shenzhen Manke Technology Co., Ltd. reserves the final interpretation right of the above matters.
*Price Match Guarantee. We guarantee to at least Match any product that we stock, under the following circumstances: It must be boxed in original packaging, new/unused and be for sale from the same manufacturer with the exact model, specification, and age. The product must be held/dispatched from a UK Warehouse only, have the same UK Warranties as provided by Ezone Riders, and be assembled to the same level to be delivered for Free to all of UK. For the avoidance of doubt, a ‘branded’ product offered for sale from a factory in China is NOT a comparison to our product range.
**Free Assembly. Where possible, most of our products are assembled to a reasonable level to facilitate a delivery/dispatch. In most cases this should only leave a couple of items to attach/tighten/adjust etc. Typically this would mean perhaps pedals or mudguards, lights, reflectors etc. There should not be any electrical components to attach (other than batteries), and the entire process should take less than 30 minutes. This applies to products marked with Free Assembly and Delivery, which is the majority of all our products on the site.