GET £50 Off with this code : £50-OFF
Introducing the ‘all new’ SX-250 Series III electric bike. The e-bike that’s engineered and built like a motorcycle.
With its unparalleled styling, design, and technology, the SX-250 will get you to your destination in comfort and style. The SX250 has a brushless, high-efficiency ‘Super-torque’ rear hub motor giving you all the power you need to get where you want to go – and quickly.
It’s lightweight lithium-ion battery for longer life and shorter charging time comes as standard – as does the front & rear CBS disk brake system and fully adjustable rear shock absorbers. Plus, the SX250 is kitted out with remote-control immobiliser alarm and keyless Go.
There’s plenty of storage on-board with a lockable front glove box and the LED lighting will make sure you’ll not only stand out on those darker mornings and evenings, but you’ll save battery life too.
Please note: The carry-pod & technology bar with GPS holder shown in some images is an optional extra that can be added to your order separately.
- Lightweight lockable and removable Lithium-ion 48V battery pack
- High torque 250W high-efficiency brushless hub motor with pedal assist system
- Removable Dedicated Lithium-ion charger with internal cooling fan and 13amp 3 pin plug (U.K) or a 2 pin Type F plug (Euro), charge anywhere, at home, school, Uni, work etc.
- Approx. 40-50 miles (64-80km) range on a single 7-hour charge**
- The saddle is long and well cushioned so riders of all heights can find their sweet spot without adjusting the seat height
- Walk mode button taking you up to 4mph/6 mph
- Powerful front & rear CBS disc brake system
- Fully adjustable rear shock absorbers
- Remote-control immobiliser alarm and keyless Go.
- Strong electro plated lightweight steel frame
- Impact resistant high quality body panels
- Digital MPH (U.K & U.S.A) and KPH (Europe) speedometer with power level indicator
- Ultra-bright LED headlamp with hi/lo beam, rear lamp and side indicator lamps and ‘day running light’
- Centre stand & side stand
- Folding pedals
- Lockable front glove box
- Alloy wheels
- Reinforced tubeless road tyres
- CE conformity certificate
- 12 months warranty or 8,000 miles*
Due to the fact these bikes are delivered with a white glove service and constructed at your premises we cannot offer refunds on these products once the packaging has been opened. See clause below.
the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;